Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just when I thought things were going to slow down....

Life has been a little crazy around our house.  It sure makes the winter go fast.

The kids had a soccer tournament this weekend.  They had a good time, even though they lost most of the games.  That will wrap up their indoor season. Now they will focus on the outdoor season. We seem to do better there. (in other words win some games)

Andy was told that at his next appointment in April they will assess if he can get his braces off. He was happy to hear that.  Only a couple more months.

I was in Mad-town last week for a couple of days to see the political process at work.  It was really interesting and fun to be a part of. Hmmmm.... enough said about that. ( IF only "I" wasn't the reason our state is in the "state" it is in.....Maybe I should have been a politician. They seem to get taxpayer funds without have to apologize. Convict...Judge...Governor... just say'n. )

So my Lenten Obligation is to exercise. It occurred to me last night when I laid on the couch from supper until bed that I should get up and move. For the record, we're all sick with this cold. But, I did see the light this morning when Good Morning America had a segment on Women between 40 - 45 having heart attacks.  I get it. 

And the big news around here is that a winter storm is supposed to come in over the weekend. The kids are already planning on a snow day on Monday.  We'll see how that pans out for them....

No comments: