Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Break

As my spring break comes to an end, the kids' spring break will start. The kids are off for a week plus starting tomorrow. I have enjoyed my time home. It has been relaxing as well as productive. The weather has been wonderful!

Tim has tomorrow off so that we can do something fun with the kids. We're planning on going to the Kalahari dry park for the day.  We're going to the water park next weekend, so we didn't feel like another weekend of swimming. Plus, my new suit hasn't come yet.  Can't go swimming without a new suit. :-)

Beth has been buckling down at school and really doing well. We had a blip of bad grades for awhile. She has now gotten perfect scores on her spelling tests for three weeks in a row!  She's also three-fourths of the way through the Hunger Games. I want to take the kids this weekend. However, I want her to finish the book before we go. 

We are now focused on Soccer. Both kids seem to really like it and it's a great sport for them. Games won't happen until May, so we aren't running crazy yet.

No comments: