Saturday, April 7, 2012

Birthdays, Easter, Hunting Oh My

We celebrated Tim's birthday last night - a day late. It gave us time to make an Angel Food Cake for him. I think homemade is so much better - but what a mess.  The kids started to help, but got board with all of the sifting. We did have Lobster as well - Andy decided on the menu.  (or I should say Tim and Andy had Lobster) Good times.

We dyed Easter Eggs yesterday. Andy did one, Beth did three and then we just dyed the rest. I see a new era for the Wallner Family where these types of activities don't hold their attention.

The guys are out Turkey Hunting today. It's Youth Weekend. We had a snaffoo with Andy's license - it hadn't come in the mail. Nothing but a trip to the DNR office couldn't fix.

Beth had a friend sleepover. They are having a good time.

I have been spending hours getting the Ice Skating Campu Brochure together. I tried to open it last night and it won't open. I'm sure many of you heard my scream.  I have a couple of options at work that may bring it up.  Otherwise, I'll have to start over - moan, groan, ugh!

No comments: