Sunday, January 8, 2012

AND here we go again...

I was in Wausau all day yesterday for Andy's first in-door tournament.  Tim was sick so he and Beth stayed home. Andy's team made it to the quarter final and then got knocked out.  They had a good time and played well.  He had a sleepover birthday party afterward. We'll have to get him in a couple of hours.

Beth had her first private skate lesson this morning. She will have another hour of lessons this afternoon. She's currently at her first soccer practise. She'll sleep well tonight.

I'm exhausted.  I need to get my energy level up because this will be my life for the next couple of months.

It helps to have the nice weather. We have mid thirties today. It's supposed to get mid forties by Tuesday.  Who knew we could be above zero in January?

No comments: