Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We knew it had to end....

Winter starts tonight. The days of 40 and 50 degree weather have come to an end. Bummer. I sure like this kind of winter.  The kids are excited about the snow. They don't know if we are getting 3 or 8 inches. I guess we'll see.

We have been busy running kids to various places. Tonight is CCD - much to the excitement (sarcasm) of the kids. I also have to get to a soccer meeting for Beth at the same time.  Again - glad for the nice roadways and weather. Beth is annoyed that she can't go to practise but must go to church.  I don't foresee a nun in her.

I am back to work. Students come on Monday. They give us Friday to get ready - otherwise keeping us busy with training. 

I've started the annual diet/exercise program. Day Two going well.  We'll see if I can keep it going this time.

No comments: